Allan Jones (left) receives an award for his service as Past President of Piine Ridge Civic Association from 2012-2013 PRCA President, Peter Pytlik
Pine Ridge Civic Association By-Laws
Click here for a copy of the original Pine Ridge Civic Association By-Laws, with amendments as noted, accepted November 20, 2012
PRCA Pictures & Recent Noteable Events
Molter's Landscape is recognized by PRCA President Peter Pytlik for years of service to PRCA. The Molter family live in Pine Ridge and their company has contributed time and resources to landscaping projects in our community.
Sally Barker was recognized for her tireless work on behal fo PRCA. Sally spearheaded the fight to keep Center Street and Carica Road South blocked off at a time when those roads were heavily used by cut-through traffic. Sally also assisted the PRCA efforts to ensure that the Covenant Presbyterian Church construction did not negatively impact our community.
PRCA - What's In It For Me? 10 Reasons You Should Join
1. Access to the membership directory
2. To keep abreast of activities surrounding and within our neighborhood
3. To stay and help others stay informed through www.pineridge34108.com, emails and
PRCA on NextDoor.com closed community
4. To fund and explore ways to upgrade and improve safety of the neighborhood
5. To be eligible to vote on issues
6. To use advertising opportunites to reach members via the website and newsletter
7. To connect with neighbors through social opportunities
8. To help communicate with County officials to protect and maintain our unique neighhood
9. To take advantage of volunteer activities within the board and committee structure
10. Because the cost is low for the benefits received
Click herefor the 2017 PRCA membership sign up form (pdf format)
PRCA 2017 Annual Meeting : February 21st 2017 starting at 7pm.